Fright Nights Fastrack

ThaliaKleio

Question

Hi, I'm going next sunday (16th) & was looking to get fastrack for both the rides and mazes, just seen that there is a new fastrack for £99 which is all mazes and rides, does anyone know if this is unlimited or timeslots? also would it be a wristband or tickets, I know the unlimited rides is a wristband but wasn't sure about the mazes?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, TallGuyDom said:

The £99 option gets you unlimited fastrack across both mazes and rides. Enjoy

Thanks, do you know if it's a wristband like the ride fastrack, basically there's 3 of going, I'll go on everything 1 will just do the rides & 1 will just do the mazes so will they be able to split the fastrack between them or should I get an ultimate one & then 1 ultimate ride & 1 maze. 

Just now, ThaliaKleio said:

Thanks, do you know if it's a wristband like the ride fastrack, basically there's 3 of going, I'll go on everything 1 will just do the rides & 1 will just do the mazes so will they be able to split the fastrack between them or should I get an ultimate one & then 1 ultimate ride & 1 maze. 

No it's a red wristband I believe so it's strictly one per person. You would all therefore have to buy your own wristband.