Phantasia land and Europa park October 2016

RobF

Hey off to germany this weekend doing Phantasia land for the first time then driving over to Europa park for 2 days, unfortunately halloween horror nights have sold out on both days we are there.

Has anyone got any tips for Phantasia land as we will only have around 6-7 hours on park 

46 minutes ago, RobF said:

Hey off to germany this weekend doing Phantasia land for the first time then driving over to Europa park for 2 days, unfortunately halloween horror nights have sold out on both days we are there.

Has anyone got any tips for Phantasia land as we will only have around 6-7 hours on park 

Phantasialand is a certainly a park worthy of two days (based on experience) to get the best out of. However I would recommend the following rides at the park:

Taron

Chiapas

Black Mamba

Maus Au. Chocolate

River Quest

Winjas

Talocan 

Colorado Adventure 

Hollywood, Nighthawk and Geister Riksha are worth a go if you're in the area and normally feature short'ish queues. Raik depends on the queue. 

Mystery Castle is best done in the afternoon as you're likely to get the better setting but not essential to a trip if the park seems to be rammed. 

Taron should be done either at the start or end of the day as it always get rammed. 

The shows are of top quality at the park particularly the Ice Show (one of the skaters looks like Liam_T)  and there's also a stunt, action and closing show. 

Queues will close before park close which is typically 15 minutes for most rides but will probably be noticeably earlier for Taron. 

Closing time is typically 6pm but can be extended if the park is busy. 

Berlin Street offers a great quick service outlet that does good quality Bratwurst if you're interested.

On 25/10/2016 at 8:41 PM, Matt Creek said:

Phantasialand is a certainly a park worthy of two days (based on experience) to get the best out of. However I would recommend the following rides at the park:

Taron

Chiapas

Black Mamba

Maus Au. Chocolate

River Quest

Winjas

Talocan 

Colorado Adventure 

Hollywood, Nighthawk and Geister Riksha are worth a go if you're in the area and normally feature short'ish queues. Raik depends on the queue. 

Mystery Castle is best done in the afternoon as you're likely to get the better setting but not essential to a trip if the park seems to be rammed. 

Taron should be done either at the start or end of the day as it always get rammed. 

The shows are of top quality at the park particularly the Ice Show (one of the skaters looks like Liam_T)  and there's also a stunt, action and closing show. 

Queues will close before park close which is typically 15 minutes for most rides but will probably be noticeably earlier for Taron. 

Closing time is typically 6pm but can be extended if the park is busy. 

Berlin Street offers a great quick service outlet that does good quality Bratwurst if you're interested.

Have to say whilst the time we spent at Phantasialand was great unfortunately river quest has been closed for maintenance recently and we couldn't justify the queue time for taron.  We did however queue jump both wingas I was disappointed with both of these overall.

nighthawk was good fun as was colorado and Talocan, 

Black mumba operations were really bad with long queues wasnt ideal

maus au chocolate was great fun really something different

Chiapas is easily one of the best flumes/ themed rides at the park.

I look forward to returning in 2017

11 hours ago, RobF said:

Have to say whilst the time we spent at Phantasialand was great unfortunately river quest has been closed for maintenance recently and we couldn't justify the queue time for taron.  We did however queue jump both wingas I was disappointed with both of these overall.

nighthawk was good fun as was colorado and Talocan, 

Black mumba operations were really bad with long queues wasnt ideal

maus au chocolate was great fun really something different

Chiapas is easily one of the best flumes/ themed rides at the park.

I look forward to returning in 2017

Shame to hear about River Quest being shut. That ride is insanely good. 

Mamba  A did seem to be one the slower operated rides when I visited too, which is strange.

Agree with Chiapas, arguably the best flume ride around. 

Shame me you didn't like Winjas and couldn't get on Taron but guess it's a reason to return. 

Dis you manage to get on Hollywood and the Ghost Train rides?