Where to book Black mirror and Darren Brown tickets?

rosepetrosie

Question

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked previously. I am booked to go to Thorpe Park next Tuesday and really want to ride Darren Brown again and do the Black Mirror maze. I am wondering where these tickets need to be booked as the website doesn't seem to say. This will be this first time I've had to navigate the park by myself and am super bad with directions so if anyone could explain exactly where in the park to book the tickets that would be excellent!

1 answer to this question

1 minute ago, rosepetrosie said:

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked previously. I am booked to go to Thorpe Park next Tuesday and really want to ride Darren Brown again and do the Black Mirror maze. I am wondering where these tickets need to be booked as the website doesn't seem to say. This will be this first time I've had to navigate the park by myself and am super bad with directions so if anyone could explain exactly where in the park to book the tickets that would be excellent!

If you go to the Island Ticket Centre (the building to the left of the entrance arch), you can book time slots there using the self service machines.

Alternatively, there are posters around the park with QR codes you scan. These are outside the entrances of the attractions, and there's usually a set in the Dome or outside the Dome, near guest services.

The slots usually go quite quickly so it's probably better to get them towards the start of the day.