Energizer

Sheepie

• 2 weeks later...

Do you remember when 1001 nights was where Bone Shaker was placed in Ugland? Now that was a cool ride! Way before it was named UgLand though...I agree though, once moved to Ug Land it didn't seem as fast or 'shaky'. Nonetheless a good ride, I'm not sure why they got rid of it. Rita's track goes over the old site now but they could have moved Bone Shaker slightly instead of getting rid...

I never went on 1001 Knights, I was too young at the time. I remember seeing it though!I Never rode it as Boneshaker, therefore I can only speak from a point of view of where I last rode it, which was in X Sector, and yes, even then it was rather lame!And I think it was removed because of maintenance reasons, which was a shame, as it was quite nicely themed as Boneshaker.

• 3 years later...

Apparently the gear box died, not sure if Mondial have sold it elsewhere or not.I think the ride looked best in X-Sector, during the glory days at Alton. X-Sector looks amazing on opening day '98. We were all pumped for Oblivion, obviously - but the Black Hole and Energizer had received some much needed love and that was great to see.

• 2 months later...