Height Restrictions

JackR

Question

Hi everyone, I'm aware of how height restrictions work and I know you need to be 1.4 for extreme thrills etc, but is there a point where you are too tall to get on certain rides? I remember reading somewhere that Stealth has a height limit of 1.9 (and I'm rapidly aproaching that) but I wasn't too sure if this was true... Thanks in advance, and hopefully there isn't a point where I will be too tall to go on certain rides and Thorpe ;)

5 answers to this question

tall people have to sit in the back of loggers boats, exceptionally tall have to have the whole back section of the boat. Really tall people can have discomfort with over the shoulder restraints but should be able to ride most

Ahh okay, well luckily I'm not that big yet, but thanks anyways ;)

I'm 6ft 6 and agree can be un confy on some rides collousus and stealth ! No legroom at all ;) but I wedge myself in because loved them and take the pain because I'm a MAN lol Loggers is small seated and I take the whole rear seat To give you an idea how tall I can touch the floor sitting on nemmie on front row and have to bend my knees .