Broadditch Farm

Sheepie

Broadditch Farm plays host to an array of seasonal events. It is best known, however, for its amazing Halloween Event, Broadwitch Hauntfest. Nominated on numerous occasions for Screamie Awards, this humble farm near Bluewater, Kent is seriously making a name for itself in the Scare Industry.2010's Spooky Castle was arguably the best Scare Attraction in the UK, with amazing attention to detail in set, props, actors and their make-up. Michael Bolton- respected figure within the scare industry and also the man behind Scare Tour, stated that Spooky Castle was his personal favourite Scare Attraction of 2010, calling it, "perfect".

As well as four, unique, intense "haunts" (three of which lasting around 10 minutes), Hauntfest also offers Haunted Woods Tours and a 30 minute Terror Trailer Ride to its list of attractions. For people who love Halloween, but are after something less intense, the farm also offers many interactive competitions and workshops throughout the day, including non-live versions of its attractions.As many of you know, I am going to be a part of this event this year; a Scare Actor, in Containment. I am unbelievably excited, I love Halloween and it's an honour to be part of something as amazing as this. I think y'all know by now, I do not gush over things unless I am truly passionate about it.... let me tell you, the people behind this event are some of the most passionate people you will come across and it shows throughout the event.I'd love to see some of you there, if you're able to, 2011's event is going to be the best one yet.Check out their site for a full list of attractions and activities, including ticket prices and travel information. :)www.spookycastle.co.uk