Digital Download Photos

adam_sparks1

Question

I also want to buy my ride photos but don't really want the physical copy. I know you can get the download with a print but it costs like £6. I wish they sold digital downloads for like £3 odd quid as I'm sure most people would buy this and they would make money of it...

Sorry if there is something like this already couldn't find anything

5 answers to this question

At the moment you can get an unlimited digital download pass for the day for £20. Just show it at any photo booth and tell them the number/s of the photo you want and they'll give you the digi code. With that you can also get half price photos if you did want a hard copy to take home with you making a photo only an extra £5 instead of 10 :)

They were trialling over the summer an unlimited digital download pass for the season (the passes say till 31st December which is just stupid but hey ho) for £25 to see how popular it was. I think they've stopped selling them now but no doubt they'll be on sale at the beginning of next year as they seemed quite popular when people knew about it! Might even roll it out to across all the Merlin parks for a bit more too.