Paradise Wildlife Park

yeah

I was wondering if anyone here had been to Paradise Wildlife Park. Its a nice little well themed zoo in Broxbourne with a train ride (used to be Thomas, not anymore) around dinosaurs and real wolves and foxes, as well as some nice little play areas. It has lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, all that sort of stuff then it has goats, pigs, sheep, rams, it also has birds bats and it has the World Speedway Museum (FIM Speedway, Google it if you dont already know it, it's a great sport). I've been there many times, quite a few when I was quite small, it's brilliant and I would recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I took Mitchada04 a month or two ago for his birthday, currently drafting a blog with a lot of pictures in it so people can have a look at that. We didn't do the train as it's very kid orientated and slow these days, also the park was on a very off peak day so a lot of stuff was closed!

Just beware of the on site food outlet (can't remember the name of it) as I was served a jacket potato that still had mud on the outside of the skin...

It is THE place to go for big cats though. Saw the cheetah talk and they were doing all kinds of tricks with it, and there was a white tiger (I've never seen one before!) that was quite incredible :D