Extra costs

Super-saint

Question

4 answers to this question

Last year the costs for Fright Nights varied depending on the date you went, with the busier ones being more expensive , I *think* it started at £10 and went up to £20 but someone correct me if I’m wrong!

The t&cs say the summer event will be affected too but as it’s the first time we’ve had this event it’s difficult to guess how much it would be.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

Last year the costs for Fright Nights varied depending on the date you went, with the busier ones being more expensive , I *think* it started at £10 and went up to £20 but someone correct me if I’m wrong!

The t&cs say the summer event will be affected too but as it’s the first time we’ve had this event it’s difficult to guess how much it would be.

Ok thank you

Fright nights this year say from £10, although all the dates I checked were only £10, which is cheaper than before. In July, there is no mention of any annual pass prices. So it’s either free completely, or you have to pay the £10 standard night ticket. I’m August it says £10 for a 10am-10pm annual pass ticket. The type of annual pass isn’t specified though, although because of that I’m sure Thorpe park ones are accepted.