Intimidator's

2 new huge coasters have been built in the States, Intimidator at Carowinds and Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion.Both open today.The main one I wanted to talk about is I305, its the 2nd/3rd (If include one in Japan) Giga coaster built and it looks incredible. The amount of airtime and the quick transitions look fantastic! Shame we'll never see anything like it in this country. :P

Only POV I could find was this one from TPR, so thanks TPR. :P What do you guys think :P ?

Intimidator 305 is a hyper coaster with shoulder restraints...It also has the now typical snappy Intamin transistions...It looks like it'll do what Maverick did an attempt to sever your neck on some of those turns...Hence, the B&M will win out... As I really liked Diamondback and the different seating arrangement...

^Hyper, Giga, same principle... It's about the height... But from personal experience Intamin OSTRs do not agree with corners or the transitions Intamin have...Hence... It could well be intense as hell, but it won't be fun... Much like Maverick got ruined by the OTSRs...