Adventures in the City of London

AdamY

Hope this is the right place, it is kind of a report on a trip :)So anyway, yesterday I was still feeling a bit ill and was really bored so I hopped on the train with my camera and spent the day going around the City of London. I went to a load of places I've never been before, such as the Gherkin, Lloyds building, Bank of England, and some more familiar places like Tower Bridge and St Pauls. It's the first time I've really used my new lens I got a while back in low light so don't expect too much but hopefully some of these have turned out okay. Resizing has reduced the quality in some of them but if anyone wants to see originals I'd be happy t PM or whatever. I'll stop typing and just leave it to the pictures I guess. Enjoy and feel free to critique!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageThanks for looking :)