Thorpe Park Express

Karys

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi everyone,I didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I hope this gets seen! I was wondering if anyone knows if the shuttle bus is run independently from Thorpe Park, as in, is it owned by a bus company and not TP? Basically, can I use my concessionary bus pass and not pay for it? ;) Thanks,Cat P.s. Nice to meet you all by the way! :)

Hi everyone,I didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I hope this gets seen! I was wondering if anyone knows if the shuttle bus is run independently from Thorpe Park, as in, is it owned by a bus company and not TP? Basically, can I use my concessionary bus pass and not pay for it? ;) Thanks,Cat P.s. Nice to meet you all by the way! :)

It is run by Sullivan Buses, and I do not think you can use a concessionary bus pass... but London Bus Route 51 goes from Staines to Thorpe Park, or even Route 446, which you should be able to use your Concessionary Bus Pass on.The reason you can't use a concessionary bus pass on the Thorpe Park Shuttle bus is because it's exactly that, a shuttle bus. It's like with trains, you have to pay more to get to Gatwick with Express than you do with National Rail Services, or more to get to Heathrow with Heathrow Express. Shuttle services usually do not allow discounts or concessionary travel.

It is run by Sullivan Buses, and I do not think you can use a concessionary bus pass... but London Bus Route 51 goes from Staines to Thorpe Park, or even Route 446...

No buses in Staines are run by TfL except the ones that terminate that Staines Bus Station. It's most likely that you will not be able to use a concessions bus pass on any bus to THORPE PARK

Thanks for the quick answers!!I think for the sake of £3 I'll just jump on the shuttle bus since it's usually there when I jump off the train! It's not worth losing time in the park waiting for a free bus!Thanks again!