Do You Like The Seaside?

Holly

Do you like the Seaside?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Seaside?

• Yes
    • No

I live in Brighton and Hove aswell :)so I like the seaside :) and Brighton Pier.

Brighton pier is great!The rides are... Well, shall we say... Interesting :DA lot of them sometimes do not even open!I am surprised there is no headline saying...Riders fall off edge of pier in rollercoaster accident.That reminds me, On the Turbo, The top part of the lift hill actually fell off when I was on the ride!I am glad I was young then or I would have been asking for management immediately! :P

They ran the ride with a piece of track missing and the train fell off the track a few years ago... no one was injuredon the big spinny one (booster) one of the operators was not trained to do the job, the restraints were not locking and she mumbled 'I'm not even trained to do this' when I was sitting in the seat :|

They ran the ride with a piece of track missing and the train fell off the track a few years ago... no one was injuredon the big spinny one (booster) one of the operators was not trained to do the job, the restraints were not locking and she mumbled 'I'm not even trained to do this' when I was sitting in the seat :|

Ok, I am not going on the pier rides again!Plus It is a pound a token!You can get an ultimate band for £25 (if they still do it).I would rather wait and go to Chessington and get an ultimate for £24.

Ok, I am not going on the pier rides again!Plus It is a pound a token!You can get an ultimate band for £25 (if they still do it).I would rather wait and go to Chessington and get an ultimate for £24.

They have actually lowered their prices this year....although it still is not cheap.they do not do the band's on the pier anymore :) hopefully they will bring them back soon.