Wifi

JackR

Question

This is going to sound beyond random, but is there wifi you can connect a DS to the web with at Thorpe? I'm not sure if anyone would know but me and some mates are going on Friday and one of them wants to bring his DS so he can play on line Mario Kart if he gets bored of queueing.... Is there a free connection available in Thorpe to allow you to do that? :rolleyes:

4 answers to this question

This is going to sound beyond random, but is there wifi you can connect a DS to the web with at Thorpe? I'm not sure if anyone would know but me and some mates are going on Friday and one of them wants to bring his DS so he can play on line Mario Kart if he gets bored of queueing.... Is there a free connection available in Thorpe to allow you to do that? :o

I'm not aware of any, besides the coverage wouldn't be all over the park. Why do you need to be connected to the internet to play mario kart?Regards

I'm not aware of any, besides the coverage wouldn't be all over the park. Why do you need to be connected to the internet to play mario kart?Regards

I believe Free WiFi is on the cards at Thorpe, from what ive been told. Supposedly access points have been installed already around the park. But AFAIK they're not running just yet.

I believe Free WiFi is on the cards at Thorpe, from what ive been told. Supposedly access points have been installed already around the park. But AFAIK they're not running just yet.

We'll see how long that lasts :) If you can't park for free, no way can you get wifi for free! Imagine it'll be openzone or something at a premium price!