Hyde Park, Winter Wonderland

Hey everyone.

I wanted to share my photos from winter wonderland yesterday :)

Posted Image

Overall it was a very good day, there's lot to do there, but it is very expensive most rides costing £6, so did not manage to get on a lot, all the rides are very well themed for Christmas and the theming in general is amazing.

I also went to the Zippo's Christmas Circus that lasted for just under a hour, it was very good and funny, it was a mix between a circus act and a panto definitely worth a visit for all ages.

The observation wheel was not the greatest, it went around 3 times by the end it was a boring and there is only one side really worth looking out of, but I did manage to get some good photos and you get your choice of commentary or Christmas music.

The Ice kingdom claimed to be 40 minutes of fun, but it is not very big and we were in and out in about 20 minutes but lots of photo opportunities.

Food and drink I experienced from the carousel bar that is a slow moving small carousel inside a building with a food service and a bar, it came to £18 for two burgers and chips without any drinks. All the food and drink there was really expensive too.

The Market was a bit of a let down, it was the same few stalls over and over again selling the same stuff.

In case your not aware as I was not it all has a German theme to it so there its a few German rides and a lot of the stall and food is German stuff but its all really well themed and it make me laugh when I heard a German version of We no speak americano around parts of it

Overall it was a good but very expensive day out, if you want to do everything you would need a lot of money, but it is a good afternoon out you couldn't spend all day there is not enough to do. I wouldn't be heading back there is a rush due to the cost I don't think it is good value for money but for one a once off visit give it a go.

Hence I won't be going as it seems too expensive for what it is

Yes but thorpe park and everything else is closed so it is a great attraction to pass the time while waiting for 2013 season! And I am gonna get a merlin annual pass, so excited!

Why not treat yourself just do a few rides and you don't even have to spend anything it's free to enter!

After all it's Christmas!

P.s it's ultra-busy and they weren't letting people in the other day because its so busy!

Yes but thorpe park and everything else is closed so it is a great attraction to pass the time while waiting for 2013 season! And I am gonna get a merlin annual pass, so excited!

Why not treat yourself just do a few rides and you don't even have to spend anything it's free to enter!

After all it's Christmas!

P.s it's ultra-busy and they weren't letting people in the other day because its so busy!

I would recommend going even if your not planning on going anything its still great to look around and spend some time there it looks amazing

Holy Moly sounds expensive :o ..... However, I really want to go and have almost persuaded a friend to go with me - only prob is she doesn't like rides.

Did I read right? £18 for 2 burgers and chips???? Seriously??? That is daylight robbery! Still want to go though - just might swerve the food!

Yes well even if you go you can bring your own food and not even do any rides! There are lots of statues around the park and it is nice to look at everything! Have a walk through the xmas market too. Its beautiful even if you don't want to pay... after all its free entry!