Annual Pass renewal

Exodus Matt

Question

Hi all,

My annual pass will be expiring in less than a months time and I was wondering what the best and cheapest way would be to renew it.

I currently hold a premium pass, but due to greater expenses this year may have to downgrade to a standard which is something I don't really wish to do because it would mean paying for parking and £5 every time I visit a fright night.

I wish to pay at least 30% less than full price, what's the best way to get pass reductions at this time of year?

8 answers to this question

The best way to renew your pass is normally at the start of the year when they are usually at a 50% off rate. Usually this offer is only available if you visit one of the attractions in person during this time. We did this the past couple of years and saved loads. This year was different though. Merlin were asking if families were willing to record down what they spent at the parks over the year and in exchange for the details being recorded and sent off to them they replaced our whole families passes for this year for free!! Plus on top of that they said if we needed any extra passes for immediate family I could purchase them at the 50% off price. Bear in mind I have 6 kids and 5 of them require passes it was a godsend.