Directors Cut Fastrack for Mazes

Emma1980

Question

Hi guys

How many people have got these? I'm going on Sat 2 Nov with a group of us (6) and I'm worried about the 2 hour long queues being half term and the last Saturday fright nights is running.

Has anyone been after Halloween is it generally quieter or is it manic?

I'm happy to get the directors cut fast track but does it really have to be from 3pm? Was hoping to get there a little later because of getting the fast track lol

Also anyone who has had these on a busy night how long did you wait maximum to get on the maze? X

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

If visiting on a Sunday I would recommend not buying one - the park empties fairly early and you will definitely get a chance to get on all the mazes and rides (provided you are there for the whole day).

Obviously Sundays in half term will be different.

Personally I don't buy Fastrack, so I wouldn't know how long the queues took - what I do know is that most mazes were walk on from 8pm onwards so I went in them multiple times without the need to buy a Fastrack ticket.

From my experience on Sunday, it was not busy so I can't help completely sorry!

We got fastrack for cabin in the woods and fastracked a 90 min queue. We literally went straight in without a wait. I would predict waiting max 10-20 mins before you get to go in. Asylum and saw alive were also 90 min queues and fastrack was straight in however we didn't fastrack these. It kind of depends how much fastrack is bought and how busy the park is after half term which I unfortunately cannot answer!

If it's not too busy, you can always wait until the day and see if there's any left and then your fastrack package can start from about 5/6ish if you want but this all depends if there is any fastrack left. Hope this helps :)

Can u buy Fastrack on the day then for the mazes? I didn't realise! How much are they per maze? £3? £5?

Sorry I made mine unclear! I was trying to cover Saturday as good as possible but I haven't visited in a Saturday so I can't!

The directors fastrack was £18.50 for the four mazes but I believe they were priced at £5 each. Not too sure though as we only fastracked cabin which was £5 and the other may have been cheaper. However, we got our fastrack at 7pm and it could be used at whatever time we wanted and we just went straight to cabin and went straight in without a wait at all. That was pretty good value for money. If you don't want to risk it, I would suggest booking it online just incase but find out if you can start it a bit later. The mazes generate big queues when they open anyway as everyone goes straight to them even when the park is dead.