Thorpe Shark Hotel MAP Discount?

OldFarmerDean

Question

7 answers to this question

There's a 20% discount I believe, which really isn't worth it as it makes the hotel very expensive considering you don't get the park entry included aswell(you have already paid for that with your map). I'm not too sure about this though might be worth emailing or calling up.

You can book here for room only on thorpe breaks, but unsure if this is classed as the way book without an annual pass:http://www.thorpebreaks.co.uk/?__utma=1.410422605.1410690574.1410690574.1410690574.1&__utmb=1.23.5.1410691297601&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1410690574.1.1.utmcsr=thorpepark.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/short-breaks/&__utmv=1.|1=NA=NA=1^3=NA=NA=1^4=NA=NA=1^5=NA=NA=1&__utmk=261300493

Looking through here hoping this would help me out. Don't know if anyone will be able to help but me and a friend are planning on booking a night at Thorpes hotel on the 14th of march we will both have passes so I assume we do not require to purchase tickets? And after checking that website linked on here it doesn't seem to take bookings for 2015 any help would be great! (As I am not very experienced in this field)