Going from iOS to Android

Stuntman707

So recently after owning an iPhone for many years and it being the only smartphone experience I've ever known, I decided on switching to Android. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro and its rave previews so far have been compelling enough for me to make the switch. There's also a pre order offer of their new smartwatch and wireless charger added in for free too which has just sold me over the new iPhone XR at a similar price point to the Mate 20 Pro. I'm wondering if anyone else has made a similar switch and how easy they found it using a different operating system?

I switched a long time ago from using an iPod touch to an Android tablet and later, an Android phone, it was a little bit confusing at first, the back button takes a bit of getting used to! But I found most things are quite similar, just sometimes in a different place. If you're a heavy user of Apple's services it can be a harder switch but Google offers everything Apple does just in a slightly different form. Been a happy user of Android for years now!