Fasttrack on Fright Nights advised?

meybosdavy

Question

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, meybosdavy said:

Hello, we are planning our first visit ever to Thorpe Park on Saturday 26 October. We are more interested in the big rides than the mazes.

I know it will be busy, but do you think it is advised to get a Fasttrack pass? Or will the queues for the big rides be ok-ish, since most people want to visit the mazes?

Judge it by the day. 12 hours should be enough time to do all the rides however that will be one of the busiest day of the season.

14 minutes ago, meybosdavy said:
24 minutes ago, Glitch said:
Judge it by the day. 12 hours should be enough time to do all the rides however that will be one of the busiest day of the season.

So you advise to not buy ant fasttrack upfront? Can you still buy them on the same day at the park or do we have a risk of them being "sold out"?

They can and do sell out - but you’d usually know pretty early in the day if it’s going to be packed - if you plan to get there for opening time you should be able to get a few of the coasters done pretty quickly - just avoid the swarm first as for some reason everyone seems to go there first!

4 hours ago, meybosdavy said:

One more question: is it possible to buy 5 "one shot" fasttrack passes? World this be more expensive than the "Adrenaline" pass, which has 5 rides on it on the big coasters.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be possible but I’m sure it would work out more expensive than a package!