This Or That

Cringle

ouch , tough one, Vekoma, they have some pretty bad rides but theres also the Bg thunder mountains and Expedition Everest which are awesome however mauere sohne have Spinball andDragons fury 2 of the most fun rides I've ever been on... hmm I think overall Vekoma winsAirtime coaster or Inversion coaster

ouch , tough one, Vekoma, they have some pretty bad rides but theres also the Bg thunder mountains and Expedition Everest which are awesome however mauere sohne have Spinball andDragons fury 2 of the most fun rides I've ever been on... hmm I think overall Vekoma winsAirtime coaster or Inversion coaster

You forgot Vampire on the good list of Vekoma rides! :PJames 6 - Inversion coaster for me.And Professor X - Galaxy ChocolateB&M Flyer or B&M Inverter?

B&M inverter , despite Nemesis being the only good one.also about Vampire being a Vekoma I still count it as an Arrow :PAsda or Tesco

Yes but with Vekoma trains. Plus, Arrow is no more! So it is Vekoma as Vampire is on there website for advertising Suspended Swinging Coasters! So it is Vekoma! :P TescoChelsea or Man Utd?

Rattlesnake.Ripsaw or Rameses Revenge

As Skunky wrote on my profile, I am a "Rameses Virgin"! :P Even though I visit frequently to CWoA & Zoo, no one will go on it with me and made me nervous about it!But seeing as you don't get wet on the outer seats (hense if a cold day!) I will go with Rameses Revenge.Bubbleworks or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The Ride?

Bubbleworks, Charlie and the Chocolate factory is a sorry excuse for a rideEven though the last time I went on bubbleworks was before the re-vamp! But to be honest no revamp could make it worse than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Comet or Curry's

curry'sArsenal :P:P or Man U :P ?