Roller Coaster Tycoon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I tried to build Saw in RCT3, but I failed miserably because the style of coaster I was using would do inline twists or proper vertical lift hills. It would do proper uphill lift hills but not with a chain.So has anyone here tried to build Saw and what style of coaster have they used? Please can you tell me the name of the coaster you select from the list in the box before building it. I tried lots of styles and played around with them but didn't get anywhere.I'm also going to look for RCT3 recreations of Saw on YouTube and maybe message the video owners to see if they can help.I will build a Saw recreation! :(

Yesterday I tried to build Saw in RCT3, but I failed miserably because the style of coaster I was using would do inline twists or proper vertical lift hills. It would do proper uphill lift hills but not with a chain.So has anyone here tried to build Saw and what style of coaster have they used? Please can you tell me the name of the coaster you select from the list in the box before building it. I tried lots of styles and played around with them but didn't get anywhere.I'm also going to look for RCT3 recreations of Saw on YouTube and maybe message the video owners to see if they can help.I will build a Saw recreation! :(

I'm using the extended coaster. No vertical chain but I can use a bit of 'video magic' in the POV.You can view the attempt so far here.

Brilliant! Tell me, how do you get the surrounding cage on the lift hill, or is that applied as you build the coaster? I can build basic walls and paths, but when it comes to roofs that's when I struggle. I also cannot build wall fences too well, do you have to build the path and then fence along it? I know how to find these fences in that long list of items. I also need to master digging holes better (I can just do the basics), and filling them in with water.

by cage do you mean catwalks, if you do there in a set called ac's catwalks. these sets are custom sceenery sets you can downoad them off of certain sights. I do suggest you get more used to the game before downloading them. hope I helpd :P

As I say, I can build basic walls and paths, and I can dig holes and make coasters go in them and back out, and I can successfully "tarmac over" the hole and coaster for people to walk over. My only achievement in this is Oblivion.And I can build coasters too (who can't?). I know you can download custom, scenery and objects but first I need to master roofs and walls more.

• 2 weeks later...