Are You Obsessed With THORPE PARK?

thorpeparkjunkie

Question

We have taken our love for the place by joining this forum more than most guests they go to THORPE PARK, enjoy there day then move on with their lives however for me I have so much fun there that I have to get my THORPE PARK fix a few times a year and love looking at THORPE PARK videos, pics and listening to the audio even though I have been to the park 5 times this year dispite living nearly 3 hours away but all I can say is its a big part of my life I live for fun! :):):D What about you guys?

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I dunno how to define obsessed but yeah, it's weird but I really do have this thing for theme parks, mainly Thorpe Park.When I was younger, I used to obsess about it at school and know all the ins and outs, leaving people kinda weirded out <_< I dunno, it might just be weird but many of you guys are the same, so I know I'm not the only one.And for some reason, I'm extra excited this year, hence why I'm back, using the forum. I've kinda grown out of counting down the days till the re-opening of a season, but as I'm getting closer to driving, the thought of being able to go whenever I want, it really makes me excited ;):P