Thorpe Park Quiz #2

JoshC.

Okay, here is this week's Quiz. Everyone is welcome to enter and the closing date is Sunday. Same rules apply. 1) What is the maximum height Slammer reaches? [2]2) Which ride has the lowest maximum capacity per hour? [2]3) Who is the manufacturer of Detonator? [1]4) How long is the ride duration of Loggers Leap? [3]5) What is the maximum angle (in degrees, of course) that Rush can reach before E-stopping? [5] Points will be awarding for close answers.For ease, here are the current point scores (maximum is 11):noob230: 8Todge: 6Dummiguy: 4Good luck everyone!

Hey everyone,Basically, I'm stopping the Quiz for a while. For whatever reason, there's been great dis-interest in it, as has there in James' Challenge. I'm planning on stopping it till TP opens again, when hopefully the forum will be buzzing a bit more and the Quiz will get more interest. Thanks to everyone who entered this week and last. However, I'm not going to give out this week's answers yet, as I may use it as one to ease into the Quiz when it restarts. I may rethink the whole idea of the quiz, including how to enter and the actual layout and so forth. If anyone has any ideas, please PM me. Many thanks,Josh :)

• 1 month later...

Hmm, anyone want to try this out again? If so, just post your answers to the questions above. You can do it in spoilers if you so wish, but you don't have to. Don't care if you have looked at anyone else's answers or have checked them up - more interested in seeing who is interested in doing this again. I'm thinking up of a new system of doing this, so if anyone has any ideas, post them here or PM me. :mellow:Cheers guys, Josh

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...