James6

Disneyland Paris

11 minutes ago, jessica2 said:

I'm not sure how it will work with each of the 3, whether you will get a choice or not, how exactly it will work in practice I will be interested to see. 

Doesn’t it all depend on what elevator you board?? Plus I do believe in the past you got to choose your own elevator anyway but that being said, it’s been years since I’ve done Paris :)

I am also pretty excited to see this version of the tower utilise the randomised drop sequences. One of the main reasons I never took as much a liking to this compared to the masterpiece that is the Florida original is the lack of the random drops. So that and the three stories are very welcome changes.

10 minutes ago, Martin Doyle said:

Doesn’t it all depend on what elevator you board?? Plus I do believe in the past you got to choose your own elevator anyway but that being said, it’s been years since I’ve done Paris :)

I am also pretty excited to see this version of the tower utilise the randomised drop sequences. One of the main reasons I never took as much a liking to this compared to the masterpiece that is the Florida original is the lack of the random drops. So that and the three stories are very welcome changes.

Yeah I assume this is how it'll work,  I guess there never used to be much difference between them so that may be why I don't remember having a choice haha. 

I agree that its a welcome change for Paris (although I've always loved ToT!), I was worried that they'd get rid of the Twilight Zone in favor of the story lines used in other parks, so for them to keep it and give it a refresh is a great outcome in my books. As Rock'n'rollercoaster will be shut while I'm there next month, ToT will be the ride I do over and over in the studios haha ❤️