Single Rider

Mr.man

Question

Hey,I am going to Thorpe with my nan soon, but she hates rides. Shes only going because she said she would take me. So anyway, I'm going to be on all rides by myself. I was wandering...What rides have single rider?Where do I go if I am single rider? On rides without it, do I tell a ride op or something?Thanks in advance.

10 answers to this question

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this one, but if you are going with someone who is not going to be riding any rides, you may want to conciser an ultimate fastrack? £60 for unlimited fastrack all day. That Is what I would do if I was in your shoes, granted that you have the money that is...

To be honest ask. If your with people you know and in a large group you can be surprised how much independence your parents might give you.When I was 14 I would travel into London on my own on the train. As long as my parents knew where I was going, and what I was doing there it would be fine.

Hi do you know when the next thorpe mania group meet is?

thats nice of your nan to go all that way and not want to ride. This is quite an advantage I think... theres actual single lines for most single riders so you'll be beating ques, they call you up too

Last time I checked only two rides have single rider and ones not even a major ride... :)