Fright Nights This Weekend

benndog

Question

all over the thorpe park website it is saying....STRICTLY ADVANCE BOOK 28th - 31st october, I am planning on driving for four hours on a friday and I realy dont want to be told I'm not alowed in, because ive booked a hotel and I will cry for weeks.does this mean you cant pay on the the door?or use my clearly valid kellog 2 for 1 vouchers could you let me know as soon as possible please thanks.

11 answers to this question

STRICTLY ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY - Basically means no on the door tickets.You could try ringing the park to get more info, and you may be able to buy tickets on the door, dependent on the number of guests that turn up - however it is recommened that you contact them before travelling...Does anyone have a rought Gate Figure estimate for tommorow? Are we talking 19K capacity? I Imagine so?

I'm thinking of going tomorrow, how likely is it that we wouldn't be let in if we were to turn up without pre-booked tickets? Also, would any 2 for 1, or Tesco Clubcard tickets be valid??And is there any way of contacting the park this evening?Apologies for the noobieness of my questions, it was kind of a last minute decision to go tomorrow, and would just like to get the info as quick as possible.,Cheers, Dan.

Thanks for your replies. That was my thinking, that it would be quiet... perhaps the strictly pre-booking rule is only for the fright nights tickets, just a wild guess though.Unless someone can tell me for sure whether I can book on the door, and whether I can use my tesco clubcard / 2 for 1 coupons, I'll probably just have to wait until 9:00 tomorrow morning and give them a call.