17, 18th March - Merlin Annual Pass Holder Only?

Mr. Fish

Question

Hi everyone, I got my annual merlin pass this year, after saying about it for ages,I called the call center up trying to get my mate a cheap ticket for the 17th so we can go down and check out the swarm and the call centre said that this weekend is pass holder only, but I can buy a ticket on the website at full price, and it dont say anywhere on the website that its pass holders only? are they trying to fob me off?Thanks Tom :wub:

10 answers to this question

I'm not aware of any passholder days this weekend! Maybe they were on about Premiere Screaming!You should be able to just buy a ticket and go in!

I want to get one on my friends and family discount u have to pre book, but they wont let me have one, her exact words where that only annual pass holders are allowed in this weekend!

It might be worth giving them another ring and seeing if you get a different person. If they say this weekend is pass preview only then as Mark said it may be that they've made an honest mistake. But we clearly have superior knowledge and therefore should correct them so they don't make the same mistake with other guests. :wub:

Right I have just checked the terms and conditions as sometimes the friend and family discounts do not apply on certain dates. However for Thorpe Park here is the following:Adult Walk Up Price £42 (What!! That's gone up sooooooo much since I last bought a ticket)Friend and Family Price £24Child £31.20Friend and Family Price £18Now the important bit.....Offer is valid from 15th March - 6th November as long as tickets are booked at least 24 hours in advance.It's a dead cert to give this call another shot and If they say otherwise mention the false advertising on their website and with that they should then give you the deal :wub:

Right I have just checked the terms and conditions as sometimes the friend and family discounts do not apply on certain dates. However for Thorpe Park here is the following:Adult Walk Up Price £42 (What!! That's gone up sooooooo much since I last bought a ticket)Friend and Family Price £24Child £31.20Friend and Family Price £18Now the important bit.....Offer is valid from 15th March - 6th November as long as tickets are booked at least 24 hours in advance.It's a dead cert to give this call another shot and If they say otherwise mention the false advertising on their website and with that they should then give you the deal :wub:

Ive given up the call center! I just went to smiths and got one buy one get one free so works out cheaper anyway!