Dreams About Theme Parks

RideAddict

Well it's not exactly a dream I've had... It's one of MY dreams :)

I have wanted to become a theme park owner for the last couple of years and have designed the whole park. The park is named 'thrill palace' and features many attractions including the UKS SCARIEST: the forbidden castle!

I am not going to say anything else because I hate people stealing my ideas :P but I do hope to own this theme park in the future :D

I dreamt the other night that I was working at Chessington again, operating Fury and deliberately going against the parks policy of only dispatching a car every 5 minutes. I then walked through the queueline and got every staff member on the ride at closing to litterpick the bushes thoroughly and properly.

Sadly there wasn't a thing in the dream that was surreal or strange. Just a normal day at work.

Right, this is a weird one...

I work in a call centre / tech support helpdesk.... Last year I dreamed I was at work doing my normal thing, but hundreds of theme park guests were calling to complain about the price of the on ride photos at all the theme parks. People were ringing up saying they were loosing their homes and were starving to death because they couldn't afford to pay for anything else except for the on ride photos! And for some reason it was all my fault!

People were just spending uncontrollably on ORP's, then blaming me! Lol!

I literally have no idea why on earth I was dreaming about this. One of the most "WTF?" dreams I've had!