Sunscream?

TPJames

Question

Hi everyone,

I was planning to visit thorpe in the busiest week of summer when they are trailing reserve and ride. I was also looking forward to the sunscream event as I went last year and there was some nice entertainment on but it appears that it isn't returning? Can anyone confirm this as it would be a shame to have no entertainment in the busiest week of the year!

Thanks to all.

What would they put on the old Fish site though? How about continuing with the whole 'Aliens attacking the world while there seems to be another war on unless these aliens created the war but it looks like they are just invading anyway but besides they crashed a plane and Idontknowwhatisgoingonexactly' type thing with a family orientated Death and Disaster ride.

It is prime location for a dark ride. You can build a nice large building and not have to worry about obscuring the locals views as it will be in the core of the park. It will use up space which is unused and noticeable (at least the Fungle site is behind a fence and out of the way!) Whilst entertainment is good, it doesn't pull guests in! The park have 2 stages on park now for performances (Tidal Wave and The Dome), you have the 4D cinema, they can always put a stage up by Stealth like they've always mentioned on the MTDP or have BMX over there which they've even done before. We also had Braniac Live over Easter in the Asylum building. I'd much rather they developed the arena into something before opening up another one of the new islands with just one attraction and it feels empty or is a pain to get to (Swarm!). The new islands are primarily for coasters as well because of the lack of space in the core of the park! 

Are you hinting at something? :P

Nah, if they were to put a ghost train anywhere, it would be at the site of the Canada Creek railway, as they could make use of the tracks.

That might not be a great idea - Merlin would probably do a classic and bring in a ton of gazebos! *glares at Chessington and 'VAMPIRE: The Haunting in the Hollows'*  :P