This Or That

Cringle

Vampire!!UK or U.S. theme parks? :P

I am going to say U.K.Only because when I went to the US. It was pelting down with rain and I still had to queue 180 mins! (The Hulk etc).Dueling Dragon's however was only 20 mins.U.K. - Plus, Vampire is not in the U.S. it is in the U.K. so U.K.!!! :PSAW: The Ride or Oblivion?

I am going to say U.K.Only because when I went to the US. It was pelting down with rain and I still had to queue 180 mins! (The Hulk etc).Dueling Dragon's however was only 20 mins.U.K. - Plus, Vampire is not in the U.S. it is in the U.K. so U.K.!!! :)SAW: The Ride or Oblivion?

SAW: The RideSpinnball whizzer or Dragons Fury ? :P

VERY hard one... Colossus :)Booster or Super Booster (Brighton Pier)

I don't know which one it is! But the one where it releases you!I am from Brighton and Hove like you and I do not know them ride names!I have not been on neither as I personally find them not safe. Also, they are manufactured by Fabbri. There have been quite a few accidents on Fabbri rides also, so neither really!All day at Chessington or half a day at Thorpe Park?

I don't know which one it is! But the one where it releases you!I am from Brighton and Hove like you and I do not know them ride names!I have not been on neither as I personally find them not safe. Also, they are manufactured by Fabbri. There have been quite a few accidents on Fabbri rides also, so neither really!All day at Chessington or half a day at Thorpe Park?

Thats Super Booster... its the best one I dont think they are safe either..but that adds to the thrill :):) they have stopped doing wristbands on the Pier :DAll day at chessingtonAll day at Thorpe Park or half a day at CWoA? :P

Thats Super Booster... its the best one I dont think they are safe either..but that adds to the thrill :):) they have stopped doing wristbands on the Pier :(All day at chessingtonAll day at Thorpe Park or half a day at CWoA? :P

EDIT:- Professor X = Jerry SpringerBeing in danger on the pier will never add to the thrill for me. Feeling like you are going to fall off Rattlesnake's track is a "dangerous thrill!" :DAll day at Thorpe Park.(As much as I love Chessington. They close really early, well for me anyway, so will go with the full day at thorpe park).2 Rides on Vampire or 1 ride on Dragon's Fury?

EDIT:- Professor X = Jerry SpringerBeing in danger on the pier will never add to the thrill for me. Feeling like you are going to fall off Rattlesnake's track is a "dangerous thrill!" :PAll day at Thorpe Park.(As much as I love Chessington. They close really early, well for me anyway, so will go with the full day at thorpe park).2 Rides on Vampire or 1 ride on Dragon's Fury?

2 rides on VampireEDIT: 2 rides on SAW :)100 rides on X:// No Way Out or 1 ride on Colossus ? :)

EDIT:- Professor X = Jerry SpringerBeing in danger on the pier will never add to the thrill for me. Feeling like you are going to fall off Rattlesnake's track is a "dangerous thrill!" :)All day at Thorpe Park.(As much as I love Chessington. They close really early, well for me anyway, so will go with the full day at thorpe park).2 Rides on Vampire or 1 ride on Dragon's Fury?

Without a doubt, 2 rides on vampire.2 rides on SAW- The Ride or 1 ride on Stealth?Edit: Sorry Rossafc, missed you out! But I would go for 1 on Colossus, surely 100 rides on X:\ would get boring?