On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Mattgwise said:

Guess that means back to forced sharing of boats then. Something I've liked at Chessington last view seasons is that they haven't forced you to share like in the past.

This doesn't seem to be the case. A boy two boats ahead of us entered through the SRQ and sat literally on his own in a boat. So yay for throughputs I guess?

2 hours ago, ChessingtonSam said:

This doesn't seem to be the case. A boy two boats ahead of us entered through the SRQ and sat literally on his own in a boat. So yay for throughputs I guess?

Because today there was no queue at all! I rode it several times and walked on. Wait until the Easter holidays.

On 11/03/2017 at 11:22 AM, ChessingtonSam said:

A single rider queue has been added to Dragon Falls? Odd decision to put it there and not Vampire or Rattlesnake.

Have they only just added this for 2017? I'm not very keen on the idea of single rider queues, The pne on Dragon's Fury isn't particularly good really either.

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Fires of Fury said:

Have they only just added this for 2017? I'm not very keen on the idea of single rider queues, The pne on Dragon's Fury isn't particularly good really either.

Yes they have, you enter through the main queue and to the left. Speaking of Fury's, half of that is now the disabled entrance.