I really like Falls. Nice, not too big drop. Generally very fun. However id prefer it if once inside the dragons head on the ride, there was slightly more in there. its a little annoying thinking your going to the dragon, when once inside you realise its just a tin shed.

I havent been on it in donkeys years... but it was fun as far as I remember it.Dan is right though... the inside of the dragon needs perking up a bit. But otherwise.. good rideee ;)

I really enjoy dragon falls (Obviously not as much as the mighty Loggers Leap :) ) The bit where you go inside the dragon makes me laugh, and the final lift is great because you get to look around for a bit before you drop!

Dragon Falls is far superior to Loggers Leap and the water is a lot cleaner and smells nice! Also you don't get very wet which is why I love it!

Dragon Falls is far superior to Loggers Leap and the water is a lot cleaner and smells nice!

Try not to drink the water then Rich :D

Also you don't get very wet which is why I love it!

Isn't the point of a water ride to get wet?:D

I Really love this ride because its a decent length and you don't get too wet eighter!!, It's like a nice refreshing Sprinkle, thats just what I want :D I Hate loggers and tidal wave simply because you get too wet, (I hate getting wet lol)

Dont go on a water ride then.

I Don't... The last time I went on loggers or Tidal was at least a year ago, Dragon Falls is ok because you don't actually get too wet.

I LOVE Dragon Falls but there is something about Loggers Leap that I prefer.I think it is the double drop as on the second 'bounce' you feel like you are going to fly out. - it is great!If they had this at CWOA & Zoo it would be great!

I dont see how you can say that loggers has great theming I mean ok the station is really nice but the general ride is not that good there could be more. Falls has a good bit of themeing with its mystic side and feel although once again more could be done in the dragons mouth as said as well as maybe a bit more around the ride for me loggers is my fave but falls is definately a nice family ride.