Random

Phill

It all seriousness, I think that TPM has lowered it's standards a lot. I used to be able to come on here, have an intelligent discussion with intelligent people, with people like 9, but now, I ratehr go to ATA for a good discussion. This site could be so great, it's just the standards have lowered a bit.Sorry.

Standards only fall as far as you let them. Not everyone knows as much as you might Seb, so it's a case of having to educate sometimes. Everyone's a newbie at some point.Make a serious post, nice weighty few paragraphs full of good juicy point all backed up and explained, I'm sure you'll get an intelligent reply sooner or later.Infact, thats a point, everyone remember SEX. State, Evidence, eXplain.Peace out.

what, so I made one comment & you slate me for it already?who said I was to mean it offensively?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't actually care that you meant me, its that you included Maxi. No one says anything nasty to her unless they want to start an argument with me. Okay? So just don't say anything thats remotely nasty to her. Even calling her a spammer. I'm just getting pissed off with people saying that. Its like calling me an emo I don't care but call anyone else one and I will. Okay.Now then bye bye.

Standards only fall as far as you let them. Not everyone knows as much as you might Seb, so it's a case of having to educate sometimes. Everyone's a newbie at some point.Make a serious post, nice weighty few paragraphs full of good juicy point all backed up and explained, I'm sure you'll get an intelligent reply sooner or later.Infact, thats a point, everyone remember SEX. State, Evidence, eXplain.Peace out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hence why I have the authority to question other peoples posts towards me, as I have enough knowledge & intelligence to know what I'm talking about and back up my statements. People that wish to start with me annoy me since I have caused nothing in the first place, I'm all for fun & games on this forum and dont tend to take things so seriously - however in cases like this where someone CLEARLY in the wrong have the nerve to pick up on something I've said that was NOT intended to cause offense in any way, shouldnt expect me not to say anything.Also, anyone wishing to challenge me is more then welcome, just make sure you have a reason to point a finger at me. I'm sure you wont be disappointed.Edit: How can you use an example like that, it not even close to anything relevant I've said?Also, looks to me that your looking for a fight really, why would you really care about what someone has to say about someone else - its petty. what I said never really ment anything anyway, clearly calling someone something that is TRUE shouldnt make such a fuss as this, you really are making things up. why do you take such offense to what I said? "oh no, he said something about my friend that I o so dearly love!" no. I can understand if it was something really offensive but this is pathetic, if you think that makes you so upset, you need to seek help. seriously, if this is the future generation I dont think we have much hope really. Care to continue?

Pft, protect her?from what? also, you state you dont care what I say unless its about thorpe park, so you shouldnt care about what I've just said then should you? see, yet again your piking an argument. with false statements. you have nothing to protect her against, it wasnt even offensive, its petty? you dont even mean what you say, seriously its a load of crap since you have nothing to protect her from..'oh no, he called my best mate a spammer! worlds over tbh'

You shouldn't have said anything. And its not petty I have my reasons. And no I'm not looking for a fight I just get pissed off easily. So just shut up because I'm not in the mood for people like you. Jeez man you don't know me and yet your acting like you know everything about me.

You dont know me, yet you continue to flame me for saying something that YOU took upon yourself in the wrong way?Your one to talk, I dont care if shes your friend or not really, because all I see you doing is trying to show off 'shes my best mate, I'm trying to protect her' when you quite clearly have nothing to protect her from. In my eyes its just an excuse to 'show off' your friendship between one another. Also, if you get pissed off easily I recommended you log off instead of bringing it onto the forum, I dont really want to hear it either.

1. I dont need to know your background to pick up on your statements.2. I'm glad you get pissed off easliy by people like me, it means you have no proper reason for your actions or statements and are unable to back them up, therefore leaving you in fustration.3. Great, I'm glad you are.

Why don't we try this: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT YOU HAD NO REASON.Got it?Okay?KthnxBye Bye

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, you've forced me into gathering evidence to proove my point.Firstly, you were having private conversations about people from real life on the forums, did you know that the advance in online technology actually allows you to have thse private conversations off forums? Yes, its true, we know this as MSNAs for your evidence:http://www.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/forum/ind...376entry11376http://www.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/forum/ind...428entry11428http://www.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/forum/ind...449entry11449& many more, thats my reason. I'd like to see you reason for having the nerve to confront me on what was originally was intended to be a little joke about, as it was true. However I have no problem with your spam. Its inevitable though, you do spam and with this evidence you BOTH can no longer deny it. I would like you to withdraw your previous statement accusing me of being wrong.Thanks in advance [;