Random

Phill

BOOM Please stand clear, the gates are about to close. Your ride on Colossus is about to begin. Please keep your arms inside the train, your feet on the floor, and brace yourselves at all times. Once again, Your ride on Colossus is about to begin. Please keep your arms inside the train, your feet on the floor, and brace yourselves at all times.Colossus - THE POWER OF TEN

Sebastian        says:who are you?richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:I work for windows live mesenger.        Sebastian        says:no you dontrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:yes I do        Sebastian        says:you have just gone into the register a new emailand created a non existant one'windows live staffrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:?        Sebastian        says:you arent.and why did you add me?richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Because we have had a complaint from one of our members that you have been harrsing him.        Sebastian        says:pahthats a load of rubbishand who was thsi member then?richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:I'm not allowd to tell you sorry.        Sebastian        says:thats great.you going to elaborate on wetehr you will spank me or not?richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Parden.        Sebastian        says:what are you goign to do?richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:We wanted to know if this is a true statement.        Sebastian        says:lolI cannot say anythingunless you tell me who he isthen I can say if it is =]richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Ok.I see your problem here.Let me ask my head of staff.        Sebastian        says:cool (Y)I know who you areyour jamie's friend.richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Who?        Sebastian        says:go onwhat you going to do?spank me for being a bad widdle boywaitingrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Ok, you have aparently been harasing some one under the name of master isk        Sebastian        says:AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHrightlet me stop you RIGHT hererichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:We have checked our chat logs        Sebastian        says:which you dont keeprichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:And He seems to be telling the truth        Sebastian        says:you going to ask my point of view?richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Yes we do.        Sebastian        says:norichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Ok.        Sebastian        says:you dontrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Whats your point on this?        Sebastian        says:whats your point?your fakeyou arent windows live staffyou arent a real personyour a 14 year oldrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Why do you think this        Sebastian        says:trying to scare mebecausehe said his friend will freeze my msnrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Because...Lol.         Sebastian        says:exactly.and if a case of harassment comes uipyou would have formally emailed me richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Theres not such thing as an msn freezer.        Sebastian        says:so I really thinkthat you shouldgo away =]richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Would you like me to add my head off staff to this convosation!        Sebastian        says:yepgo wild* * Richard has been added to the conversation.* richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Hello Rich.Richard says:Good morning         Sebastian        says:sup 14 year oldrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Parden.        Sebastian        says:you are fakeif there was a case of harassmentyou would formally email meso I really think you should give up your actright nwor I will call the police on youfor harassmentRichard says:We have had many inccidents involving you sebastianrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:For complaints we use the instant mesenger.        Sebastian        says:noyou use email systemits in teh Terms and Conditiona of MSNrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Nope not for complaints.        Sebastian        says:yesrightlets get this straightstop harassing meor I will ring the police for harassmentrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Ok, what happend then?Ok        Sebastian        says:nothingbutif you keep harassingmeI will block mebutin factrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:We Will Be Sending You A Formall Email within the next day.        Sebastian        says:could you send me evidence of your ID?Richard says:Please reguarly check your emails.richardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:thank you for your timevia?Richard says:Of cours        Sebastian        says:msnrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Ok        Sebastian        says:send me evicdencerightthast the police doneI have given them both of your IP'sand they will be contacting you, and arresting you under section 4a of 1978 unlawful acts billrichardconrey@windowslivestaff.com (E-mail address not verified) says:Fine.They will be traced to the windows live office

Nice Try Iskander.