Random

Phill

Wasn't me :)

You two have officially spammed this whole forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Chaz, but that is provocative, and you know it. You're not stupid; you know full well how that comes across. If there was an exclamation mark or a wink, then it'd be taken differently, but there isn't. This isn't real life; we can't sense you're tone of 'voice'.As you've said, this is a petty argument. This is the random topic, people can post what they like and it isn't considered spam. If people are friends off the boards that's great, I personally don't mind the odd private joke in specific topics, but evidentially that irritates some members, so if that could please stop as of now it would be appreciated.I appreciate that Holly feels the need to defend herself and Maxi, and she is more than entitled to do so. Chaz you might think this is only a message board, but different people react to things differently, for all you know person X or Y might get extremely upset by people being negative towards them. It's plausible.But as I said, this is silly, anything the admin team feels is spam will be dealt with accordingly. This ends now, thanks.

DJ  says:y is rain wet DJ  says:ive been wondering all dayMichaelthesheep  says:because it has hydrogen and oxygen atoms in itMichaelthesheep  says:which create a condensation reactionMichaelthesheep  says:which then ejaculateMichaelthesheep  says:and you get the sky's cum all over your face  DJ  says:wikid

How... random?

I didnt think I needed to put anything with it, since I've gotten on well with her - she should know damn well it dosent mean anything, also - she states she dosent care about what I say other then TP related posts, therefore anything I say to her shouldnt even be taken into account.Even I know this argument is 'Silly' however holly needs to see that too. I was simply showing this. I too do not mind the odd private joke or too, but to bring conversations into it is simply uncalled for.She does feel the need to defend her & I understand that. However she really didnt have anything to defend her from, as it was aimed at them both, she felt the need to become defensive to someone other then herself for no reason other then to either show off a friendship, or to make herself look good for a friend, because there was simply no need for it. On the other hand, I feel the need to question the admins knowledge on what is spam and what isnt, as its obvious that spam is on the increse, I too have my fair share however - this is out of hand now.If they feel the need to get upset, simply dont react, or log off. Theres no need to escilate it into such an argument as this - I'm simply pointing out faults on her statements towards me & show, how (as said to sheepie) pointless it was picking up on it, who really cares?

Chaz - what is and isn't spam is subjective, it depends on the person, and their point on view, therefore only blatant spam is deleted.You don't know that there is nothing to be defended from. Some people take what others think of them very personally, and could therefore be upset by what you've said, effectively calling them spammers.Precisely Seb, any further posts on the topic will be deleted.

LOL, I've spent the past hour reading through all my past posts, it's so interesting!I've made quite a few deccent posts actually, but along with those there have been some terrible spammy ones!! :) I've seriously been cracking myself up at some of the things I've said. Quite embarressing really. And like you see the first time you speak to people and tha; it's wierd, as these people are quite good friends now, and you forget what it used to be like.I reccommend that everyone should do it to their posts! :)

Had a power cut at work today - Topman is downstairs on the ground floor with no natural light so it was pitch black . No light, no music - just a mere fire exit sign... creepy.The power came back on but the changing room lights remained off. hmm. Thats my story, hows about yours?