Random

Phill

lol....you guys are just sooooo funny!! I posted your gmail address before Holz, you can check it out. But then you've logged in and sent me mail so you got it working.lol...If you just minimize gmail on the chat section it should flash when a comments been posted.

Anyway you blokes.. moving on from the I'm subject... I think we need to organise a closed season meet soon.. I know alot of us have mocks etc. at the moment but I'm sure we can fit one in around Christmas... these weekends are getting incredibly s**t now lol. Was cool seeing alot of you on Last Day of season after I've like been in hiding for the past 6 months and hadn't seen any of you.. would say London meet as it's 5 mins away from me but.. it's a bit dry, so anyone got any ideas?

So everyone just meets up and what goes investigating ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.. seb investigates as to why Marc likes penis whilst I investigate why Joe is a pimp.. or, we just go on the London Eye (well.. not WE because I am never going on that thing but yeh) .. so you all go on the London Eye.. whilst I waste all my money on fruit machines.. thats the fun of meet-up's lol