Random

Phill

lol....this has been an extremely active thread I've been gone a day and you're on like 67 or something. lol...very funny Hello TPM, Alex. =] I prefer Steps by the way their music was way better. speaching of music....What do you guys think of the X Factor out of interest. ;) Lovely subject Maths, you get to hear ALL sorts of gossip, :P like I KNOW WHO HOLLY LIKES NOW!! *jumps up and down* hey but then to be thruthful.... just like Holly I like someone here to. Don't know if Holly knows though???....*gulps*Someone hide me, I think Holly will KILL me when she reads this ;)

Get in there Marc ;)Lord I can't stand shows like X Factor anymore. They were good for the first couple of years, I remember watching Pop Idol, Fame Academy and things like that back in the day, even watched a few series of Big Brother before it got poo! They all suck now though, the idea has got old, move on people! ;)

Leona Lewis who won last year is pretty good but this year is total crap. Love Pop Idol but theres a law suit going on which is stopping Simon from making another.Yeah that’s not the first time she’s head butted a door. We dared her to run at a door in one lesson. lol…it was so funny.Opps….shouldn’t have spoken. Holly soz, please don’t hurt me ;)*sighs* Me and my big mouth lol