Random

Phill

I shall take a photo when it's done! As for PE, it's terrible, at our school at least. Boys outside, Girls inside. Boys outside in rain, Girls inside in warm. Gee thats fair. I mean we have been out in hail before, and they handed out towels at the end, it's just stupid.Just because I'm boy doesn't mean I wanna play f**king rugby and football. I hate those sports so much. I'd rather do something else that I like, Basket Ball, Rock Climbing, Trampoline.

Try going to an all boys for 5 years where pretty much all you do is play Rugby or Football, and it really is *all* weather! Lord I used to complain so much, it's all fine and dandy for the teachers wrapped up nice and warm in coats and trousers, while you're standing there freezing to death in shorts and a t-shirt.And you're a MAN Phill, you're supposed to like MANLY sports, it's the law, remember ;)

You went to an all boys?? wow, didn't know...We have special kits (10 up) which keeps us so so warm but the little ones and skirts and a white top and a jumper. I feel for them.We have tag rugby but no one every goes from my form. ;) To pretted up =]Hey you can be anyone to like an sport like...umm...ballet