Random

Phill

Newcastle ;) Seriously.. bit bored of london though.. apart from needing to use me uber cool merlin tickets before end of this year.. find sommet different, yet not too expensive to do.. southend/brighton :PBrighton as I believe its close to many people, peeps like.. Phill can train along the south coast (if his parents allow him ;)).. and you cant get lost.. one station :P

lol...ok if london'd crap and all that matters is Dannwe go to Dann's house Question: umm...is your house big enough to hold everyone ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah.. but I don't think the cats would take kindly to loads of random people in it's house ... ;) Joe came to my house once with James.. what a rave up that was lol..Edit : Oh yeah rofl.. the random car that some druggie abandoned outside.. I threw a stone at it and alarm went off :\ BTW whatever Joe tells you about my neighbourhood it's not true.. it's not.. bad

lol...I love cats but they'd probably run a mile if they smelled my puppy on me...lol...Interesting....tell about your umm rave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posted ImageLooks cute.. but will kill you... the other cat has one eyebrow.Our rave up, involved sitting in my room... forgot what we done though lol... actually I think we played the getaway on the playstation for 5 minutes because there was something funny on it.. then we walked outside and there was loads of boys everywhere lol

lol...I love your cat...I don't think you cat will eat me alive. My mum says I have this thing about animals...to bad I don't want to be a vet.Awesome Rave!!!! The best thats happened in my road is that a group of guys and girls who are so stuck up btw got hammer by snowballs by 12 year old and they slipped and rolled down the hill. It was so funny. They hate me now because I laughed really bad

;) There was an abandenned druggie car in our road for a month, and police took it away yesterday. Its alarm went off like every 20 minutes, and it was a load of random police siren noises. Twas really annoying. I had some tempations to throw something at it, and was very close to do doing so.I want to meet up with people I havent met, or have only met up with once properly, but on other occasions for a little bit. In short I want to meet up, and dont actually care where tbh. You can all decide amongst yourselves. :)I didnt know there was a Chessie version of Monks Walk. if there is, then there will be more chance of me going there and Monks, as I'm going monks mid January anyway. I think.