Aqualand

TimR

I was looking through the topics and realised there was no Aqualand topic, so I created one :(,Aqualand is a chain water park with parks around Europe, there are none in the UK (makes sense since the weathers no good) they have parks in the Canary Islands, Portugal, Spain, and the south France,they have amazing water slides with some rides re-appearing at different parks,I have been to one in Spain before and it was great each park has a differen't style ride so all parks aren't the same, I am going to one in Portugal next week in the Algarve, Here is a link to their Algarve site (I can't find the official one, there is one, but I can't find it) Click,Discuss these amazing water parks here!:)

• 3 months later...

Aqualand really isn't good. The one I went to in Torremolinos was terrible. As soon as we had entered the park, we were greeted by a wounded women crying out in pain with a paramedic. She had injured herself on the Black hole slide. The Super slalom slides were dreadful, I got stuck halfway through. Rapids was chopperblocked and we even spotted a water eel riding it :( . Also in the Tenerife Aqualand, I know someone who had been sent to hospital from swallowing some of the water because it was unclean. They don't clean the water in that place.