Bloody Mary: Killer Queen Evening

AeRo

• 3 weeks later...

I went to this at 7:20, I didn't realise people were meeting up beforehand I woulda come out the pub to meet ya. I thought it was a brilliant evening and everything was welcoming and was a very joyous trip.Sadly I didn't get to see the new show - as I was starring in it - I was tied up to the stake and burnt aliveThat's 2 years worth of attractions that I'm still yet to see as an audience - been picked on for bloody mary and the live surgery I still havent got to see as I'm always being picked on for that - at least ive stopped being picked on in the torture chamber now - I went 9 times once in a row and guess who was picked.There must be something about me which jus says pick me.....

yeah bloody mary is the new attraction for 2010 which has replaced the fire of london - alas guys who are fans of the fire of london it has not gone it is just moving to another area of the dungeons which is not being used for anything and will re-open in the next 3 months

yeah bloody mary is the new attraction for 2010 which has replaced the fire of london - alas guys who are fans of the fire of london it has not gone it is just moving to another area of the dungeons which is not being used for anything and will re-open in the next 3 months

Good good :P.