How To Access Monks Walk?

SAW_gameover

Question

8 answers to this question

Oh yeah, I remember you telling me this, sorry. But you can get in from the other end, right? It's not a dead end path?

I know too much about this.The other end of Monk's walk starts under the M3 bridge. Out of the park gates, turn right and keep going. Just before the bridge over the motorway on the left is a footpath with a sign. Follow it down and under the bridge, and keep going. You'll go through some overgrown wasteland, over a couple more bridges over the lake, and end up by the CCR shed. Keep following and you'll come out where shown above. Turn right again there and you can go full circle round the park.

I know too much about this.The other end of Monk's walk starts under the M3 bridge. Out of the park gates, turn right and keep going. Just before the bridge over the motorway on the left is a footpath with a sign. Follow it down and under the bridge, and keep going. You'll go through some overgrown wasteland, over a couple more bridges over the lake, and end up by the CCR shed. Keep following and you'll come out where shown above. Turn right again there and you can go full circle round the park.

Oh thanks! I tried walking towards there after my job interview, and couldn't find it, so eventually gave up :) Nice to know, shall check it out in closed season.