Disneyland Paris Trip

Ryan

Next week I'm off to disneyland paris from the tuesday to thursday on a college ICT trip. We're going to a few seminars and then we get some time at the park too. We're staying in the Western themed Cheyenne disney hotel!Seeing as I haven't been to disneyland paris in years has anyone got some good tips for what rides to do etc? Also has anyone stayed at the western hotel before and what was it like? These seminars, I've heard they're so boring but what shall I be expecting?When I get back I'll post pictures/videos etc from the trip ;)

Are you going to both parks Ryan?For Disneyland Park, I'd recommend doing the classics- Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor. I much prefer the Paris version of Pirates to the Florida version, which is short and rushed in comparison.Not sure how much time you have there.

Are you going to both parks Ryan?For Disneyland Park, I'd recommend doing the classics- Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor. I much prefer the Paris version of Pirates to the Florida version, which is short and rushed in comparison.Not sure how much time you have there.

Thanks for the recommendations! Yeah I'm pretty sure we're going to both parks. I think we have a minimum of 1 full day in the parks! Also, anyone know any good places to get food in the resort?

I went in the summer and it worked well getting to BTM first for a fastpasses and then as it's the most popular ride, not wasting getting fastpasses for any other ride.There are food outlets everywhere, but they are expensive.Crush's Coaster is extremely over-rated IMO and isn't a patch on Fury. It'll also have a huge queue no matter the time of day, so be aware of that. ToT and BTM are simply immense and also, don't waste getting a fastpass on Indiana Jones as the the queue goes down for the last few hours where you can ride as many times as you wish. It's a pretty awesome ride IMO :DI'm sure none of that has helped or makes sense as I'm tired and moody but hopefully it has and you'll have an amazing time. :DYou will realise the unbelievable difference in quality between the 2 parks.Oh and Space Mountain, even I who can usually take a fair beating, (I love Colossus) found it unbearable and rode it only once when there was no line. I found out after that apparently the second row in each car is much smoother, so give this a try, I wish I had as the internal theming looked pretty immense.

If you can, get to the Studios about 45 minutes BEFORE it's 10am (if it's still that) opening time...That way, when they let people in at 9:30, you can go straight to the Crush queue and hopefully miss out a 90 minute queue... Of course Playland will make a difference but I'd still plump for Crush first... Then hit up Playland...Aside from Crush, the only other main coaster that will have a massive queue is BMT, so fast-pass all the way...Space Mountain is ok... I don't find it THAT bad apart from the back row...Rock n Roller Coaster is awesome... Do that a lot if you can...Try and see Cinemagique and/or Animagique... Both are really good shows and actually make you able to spend a day in the Studios...For the Magic Kingdom, if you wanna do stuff like Peter Pan and Dumbo they WILL have the longest queues... Small World's queue varies wildly so you can probs just wait that one out...Staying on site also means Magic Hours in Kingdom... If you can, use them... You get Discoveryland and Fantasyland so that's several majorly busy attractions you can do before the park gets REALLY busy... And allows good set-up positioning for Frontierland...

If you can, get to the Studios about 45 minutes BEFORE it's 10am (if it's still that) opening time...That way, when they let people in at 9:30, you can go straight to the Crush queue and hopefully miss out a 90 minute queue... Of course Playland will make a difference but I'd still plump for Crush first... Then hit up Playland...Aside from Crush, the only other main coaster that will have a massive queue is BMT, so fast-pass all the way...Space Mountain is ok... I don't find it THAT bad apart from the back row...Rock n Roller Coaster is awesome... Do that a lot if you can...Try and see Cinemagique and/or Animagique... Both are really good shows and actually make you able to spend a day in the Studios...For the Magic Kingdom, if you wanna do stuff like Peter Pan and Dumbo they WILL have the longest queues... Small World's queue varies wildly so you can probs just wait that one out...Staying on site also means Magic Hours in Kingdom... If you can, use them... You get Discoveryland and Fantasyland so that's several majorly busy attractions you can do before the park gets REALLY busy... And allows good set-up positioning for Frontierland...

Wow some great help there thanks! Very excited about going now and I'll make sure to get loads of pictures :D