Chest Restrictions

booboo

Question

I know this is a stupid question.... as I already know the answer but just wanted to clarify with everyone elseI'm quite a big broad guy 6 foot 2 with a 46inch chest and my waist is about the same, will I have any struggles getting on the rides?

10 answers to this question

In training the staff are taught to never push down on the bars, as in some cases they can hurt you, but only if pushed very very hard.

Ohhh is this why they just do stupid tap of seatbelt which doesn't reassure anyone in the slightest that their harness has been checked? :rolleyes:Highly unlikely to hurt someone, never had complaints or even mention of discomfort at the other parks.

Indeed in staff training it says to make the guest pull down their restraint as they will know what is comfortable however this is not always possible to get the restraints secure. In my experience I have never had a guest that has declined an offer for me to try and push down the bars further as most will obviously wish to go on the ride and will appreciate the efforts of the ride team to accommodate them. So long as I double check that the guest is comfortable I have no issues in aiding them. That being said the official restriction for most rides are 51 inches but rides like stealth and saw can accommodate guests in excess of 51 inches

Think of poor people with balls. I've never had to consider the way I sit on a ride until SAW..

Great post Peter I have same issue with this seating position too but I still love the ride but always come off clutching my crutch :) big shame really .