RideSims.com

Flipper

But looking at their past simulations, Sub Terra COULD be a much more interesting one as it would be unique (Cars would just be a different version of Test Track for example)... And of course all the coasters are near as damn the same (open gates, close gates, check bars, dispatch, repeat ad naseum)... It might of course be like Tower of Terror's sim, but we don't know WHAT Sub Terra does at this exact moment...Point is though, you made a generalisation, some of us DO have an interest in Sub Terra, plainly because of the unknown quantities that the ride does entail... Just cos you don't care or the random people you talk to don't, doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't... And also, if people just automatically assume a ride is bad because of what the ride type is, especially for a dark ride, then what's the point? Hex is just a revolving room that psychologically does people over, is that a bad ride?

Agreeing with Benin here, most of the coaster sims contain almost the exact same process which I find to become quite boring after a while of playing. I find the harder sims more fun to play regardless of the ride, if there is more to do, and by more I mean several previews (possibly several separate rides e.g. Tower of Terrors 3 lift shafts) as well as the actual ride operation I have to force myself to pay more attention to the game.I, for one, am quite interested in Sub Terra and am eagerly anticipating experiencing it for myself regardless of the fact that some people are under the impression that it is just a glorified frog hopper, which to some extent it is. The mystery of what may happen within Sub Terra is what is making me curious and excited about it, not the fact that the physical ride is nothing more than a small drop in the dark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...