Best Park Order

JAMMYD777

Question

As I am visiting very soon in the Easter Holidays and I don't visit very often, what order of rides would you recommend?Would it be best to do the opposite side of the park to The Swarm first and then do The Swarm later in the day, or go to The Swarm first, or something completely different?Help is greatly appreciated.

10 answers to this question

If you are literally first group in it may be worth running to The Swarm straight away before a queue builds, if not I'd say you were best off turning left and working you're way round the park that way, starting with Saw /Colossus. Stealth and Swarm should calm down later on..

Park opening hopefully :)

I would go to The Swarm straight away then :P Try and rush over to it so you will only have to queue like 5 minutes!Personally, I wouldn't go straight to Saw: the ride because alot of people still do that and last week when I went it had a longer queue in the morning than Swarm but then calmed down later.So yeah if it were me, I would go to The Swarm first thing, then to stealth, nemesis etc :P

Well I went on Wed last week which was pretty busy. Despite every bone in my body wanting to head to The Swarm first, I went left and did Vortex, Colossus, Saw, Samauri, the Flume and Inferno all in an hour. I walked on all of them without a queue. Whilst on Inferno, I could see the queue for The Swarm and it was up at around 90 mins long. Nearly everyone in the park headed that way first, so I would recommend doing it after lunch. I only queued for 15 mins for it then and got 4 goes on it in the afternoon. You might be able to rush to The Swarm as the gates open, but then you are going to be following everyone else around the park all day, so I say, do the opposite.Hope that helps. :)

Nearly everyone in the park headed that way first, so I would recommend doing it after lunch. I only queued for 15 mins for it then and got 4 goes on it in the afternoon. You might be able to rush to The Swarm as the gates open, but then you are going to be following everyone else around the park all day, so I say, do the opposite.

Yep. I did exactly the same when Saw opened in 2009. In the morning, managed to grab around 5 rides on Nemesis before heading to Stealth which had a 10 minute queue. Then in the afternoon around 3ish, the queue for Saw had died down from 90 minutes to around 30. At the end of the day, it depends on what you want to do; if you intend on getting on as many rides as possible, then go for Nemesis, Colossus at opening etc but if you don't want to queue for long on the Swarm, I'd recommend riding it as early as possible ;) You can still get a fair few rides on Nemesis as well as the queue doesn't really build up until about 12pm :wub: