Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

Zach is correct!

Unfortunately last year's year eights (this year's year nines) went overnight and a group of girls wandered off into the woods and accidentally went back into another tent, disturbing everyone. They were sent home early and our trip was shortened to a day. Thanks guys.

2) Yes, I'm doing my tap exam and I am crapping myself about it!

3) On the Saturday I am missing my dress rehearsal for Bugsy Malone so I can perform my show with my original dance school and then the next day I'll be performing Bugsy with the MN Academy! (I'll be a gangster and shooting the audience with foam! B) )I'm Nervous about it!

• 1 month later...

2 was the lie. The trip was postponed on the day, due to the unfortunate news that my grandad had passed away. :(

1. To be honest with you, it was pretty embarrassing to suddenly black out...right in the middle of a guided tour! I blame the heat...but then again this DID happen outside Traitor's Gate where our tour guide would reveal the gruesome details of Guido Fawkes' execution! :P

Hung, cut down (while still alive), internal organs ripped out and burned (alive still :o) and quartered.

Yup. Gross.

3. These kids are VILE. Their daily routine mainly consists of playing football out on the street...right outside my house! They NEVER have 101% control over the ball, and as a result this often ends up hitting my parents' cars! And no matter how many times we tell them to either keep the ball down or play somewhere else, they NEVER listen! (and to add insult to injury, the worst out of the kids happens to have a t-shirt, with "It wasn't me!" on it.) :angry:

Anyways, rant over. Fire away, Creeky!

3/ is the correct answer, Chessington Sam wins

Not just have I not been to all burger kitchens, but I haven't been to any of them (though I got an ice cream once and a couple capsule refills (does that even count))

2/ I have walked through Inferno's cave, it was during my first (and only) ride ERT I've done which I did with TPM in 2013 (that was great fun)

1/ No joke, my grandparents are pass holders (however unfortunately their passes will expire September and be renewed as they've generally stopped visiting now)

It's not three... I was attracted by the Chessie and Alton subforums... It's even worse that I only live like 5 minutes away lmao. I actually don't know why I've never been, probably because of my younger sister. I'm going at the end of the Summer holidays without her though.

2 was the lie. I did over stretch ligaments in my ankle, but by tripping down a hole while trying to take a shortcut over some grass to get home from my friend's house. I was around 10 seconds away from my friend's house, and he saw it which is lucky I guess.