Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

It's 1. Coasterdude is right.

My cat is called Luna (but there is a new cat living up the road called Ron Weasley).

I hadn't seen a Star Wars film (and had no interest in seeing any of them) until February. I can thank my friend for making me obsessed now.

And yes, I went to the National Gallery today.

1. I was fired from Thorpe park for authorising Detonator to start with a child sat in the bag box.

2. I was about 9 and I threw a tantrum at home that prevented my family to drive from london to Eastbourne to visit my grandad. He died a week later and my parents didnt tell me for a week, this meant I prevented my dad seeing his dad for the last time.

3. My most enjoyable job ever was at Thorpe park, I met some amazing people but I hurt people I never should have hurt.

1. I was fired from Thorpe park for authorising Detonator to start with a child sat in the bag box.

2. I was about 9 and I threw a tantrum at home that prevented my family to drive from london to Eastbourne to visit my grandad. He died a week later and my parents didnt tell me for a week, this meant I prevented my dad seeing his dad for the last time.

3. My most enjoyable job ever was at Thorpe park, I met some amazing people but I hurt people I never should have hurt.

1) I cant stand any unread sections of the forum so I probably come on here atleast 6-10 times per day.

2) I'm an operations manager for a large company, and have to travel 2 hours each day

3) I was part of Thrills East at thorpe park in 2007