Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

Here we go then,

1/ I saw Linford Christie working out at my university

2/ I own a roller coaster wheel

3/ I've ridden dragon ride at Legoland Windsor during every visit

The lie indeed is 3, I haven't ridden the Dragon during every visit, though the only ocassions in recent times I haven't been on it was during my last visit and Christmas (the latter being because it was closed)

1/ I did indeed see Linford Christie. He was working out in our indoor athletics centre whilst I was helping out during an open day (our uni sees quite a few athletes around including the Jamaican Olympics team too).

2/ I do indeed own a coaster wheel, I recently purchased it from Blackpool which came from the Big One.

Altitude & Whatever, it's your turn now so whoever calls shotgun gets to go first.

• 3 months later...

Ooh er time to reveal already! Fine I'm up! :lol:

1 was the lie...although it's actually partly true! Although I originally and also currently side with the Minutemen, I actually stumbled across the Brotherhood while exploring and eventually joined them...but a few days later, the quests they were sending me on became more and more difficult which led to me giving up and fast-travelling back to Sanctuary and the Minutemen in a huff! Since then, I've just been doing the Minutemen quests...but there is nothing wrong with being pitted against Raiders, Feral Ghouls and Super Mutants for the sake of other settlements! :P

Anyway, enough of my Wasteland tales! I shall come quietly with the others!

2. Creating Happy Wheels levels is great in my books...but after creating my most ambitious level yet, "Vengeance", I decided to take a break. ;)

3. Flights and accommodation aren't fully sorted yet...but heck is it happening next year!